12 June 2012

Here it is - Borgias season I




Once I finally finished watching the whole season (nearly 9 hour of pleasure, yay!) I cam try to reveal my feelings. First of all I want more! Generally I enjoyed it really much.  Good soundtrack, good acting, and plenty of action.



Season I consists of 9 episodes:
  1. The Poisoned Chalice
  2. The Assassin
  3. The Moor
  4. Lucrezia's Wedding
  5. The Borgias in Love 
  6. The French King
  7. Death on a Pale Horse
  8. The Art of War
  9. Nessuno
But nobody and nothing is perfect. While watching I enjoyed everything except simplicity of action. There was no big mystery, no very demanding connections betwen the plots. But still I think it was great. And for now I'm expecting the next season - coming in 2012!

As an aditional information I can say that the TV series received two Emma Awards - for the best main theme for Trevor Moris and for the best costumes in TV series for Gabriella Pescucci (Lucrezia's Wedding episode) 

 It is really hard to say something more about the series without spoiling, and making readers loose fun from watching. Than I guess it is the right moment to finish. Generally I encourage you to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment