28 June 2012

Adrian von Ziegler: Lifeclock



Some days ago I presented you (Requiem – album made by Adrian Von Ziegler). I hope you enjoyed it. But well not to mince words, things became better, much better – note about new album got released!


Lifeclock is 2nd album created by Adrian Von Ziegler. When I heard it for the first time I closed my eyes. This is my way to move into the unreal word of dreams. I was in the middle of a feast. Hundreds of people were eating meat and drinking beer on the lea. They all were warriors. It was in the deepest forest I could ever imagine. Shadows were dancing, and many souls were gliding upon the night sky. They were coming from Valhalla and making those warriors stronger. Preparing them to be ready to fight with their enemies. And than I saw those warriors on the drakkars coming to the enemy land. And there were sounds that made me feel their longing for distant home, wives and children. But than the harsh reality came back. Storm on the sea brought them to coast of an unknown lands. No one knows what happened later. What was supposed to be mystery is still hidden beneath the mists. Maybe the next album will reveal knew stories of those lost drakkars – who knows...

All titles that make this unique and great album are listed below:
  1. Lifeclock (05:08)
  2. Nevermore (04:15 )
  3. Arcane Wonder Worker (04:00)
  4. Viking Blood (02:29)
  5. Metsän Läpi (03:10)
  6. Rune Magic (02:49)
  7. Last Act's Prelude (04:54)
  8. For a lost Love (04:27)
  9. Unique (03:22)
  10. Trolltod (04:00)
  11. Brachnirs Clam (03:13)
  12. Up You Go! (03:43)
  13. Mea Requies (05:22)
  14. The Stormbringer (05:45)
  15. Juhannuskokko (03:51)
  16. Skilfingr (03:40)
  17. The Candle Burns Down... (05:17)
Total length: 1:09:25

You can hear all of them and purchase on the (official web page of Adrian von Ziegler). And here comes one special track that I have carefully chosen for you to represent the style of Adrians music included in the Lifeclock album. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment