01 June 2012

The flight has begun!


After months of debilitating work, dealing with innumerous problems and adversities my own nest is finally complete. With a great deal of satisfaction I glimpse at my finished job and realise that the night has already come. For many night is a time to rest and sleep. But
 not for predators like me. For us hours after twilight are time to hatch, wake up and arise. To start our existence. Just as I did a few seconds ago with my blog. My nest, as I like to call it is already finished and now it is time to start a flight. So let me go, I know what consequences it will cause . I'm aware that I will have to fight again and again, but I swear that each and every campaign, war and battle will be victorious. Await me here every second day! I vow to bring you new treasures, so do not hesitate to come back when the time will come!


1 comment:

  1. Some of the posts are back-dated. My blog started its existence 1st June 2012, but I decided to move some of the posts from my previous blogs here with their original posting time. That is why they are published earlier, than the blog started its being.

    ReplyDelete